AHT Amorphous Metal Ribbon FAQs
- tech2016 October 31, 2016
- about October 31, 2016
- AHT Group Team December 11, 2015
- AHT Group – Thermo-Floor Norway Agreement December 11, 2015
- Heavenly Warmth! for Archangel Michael Convent Analyontas – Cyprus December 11, 2015
AHT products cover indoor heating, outdoor de-icing and snow-melting, based on our revolutionary and unique Amorphous Metal Ribbon Heating Technology. Highly efficient heating at low cost, it is a totally safe, environmentally friendly system which is easily installed and maintained.
Indoor Underfloor Heating
AHT’s technologically advanced underfloor electrical heating system provides a warm, comfortable, luxurious home environment. For use in every room: bathroom, kitchen, living room, utility room, basement, den, or bedroom, it can be installed under any flooring: tile, stone, wood, laminate or carpet according to our official installation manual.
Advantages of AHT’s Amorphous Metal Ribbon Underfloor Heating for All-Around Warmth.
The AHT Underfloor Heating system, based on a unique Amorphous Metal Ribbon heating technology, has significant advantages over any other type of underfloor heating system
AHT Snow-and-Ice Melting systems are based on our unique amorphous metal heating technology. They have significant advantages over other types of hydronic or electrical cable-based Snow Melting and Ice Prevention systems. AHT currently supplies two families of products:
- Outdoor under ground Heating ribbons or Mats normally at 250 – 500 Watts/M2
- Pipe and Gutter Freeze Protection/Heat Tracing ribbon
Among the benefits of the AHT Snow Melting and Ice Prevention systems are:
- Wider contact area with the cold ground or ice
- Reaches the working temperature faster than other systems
- Energy saving
- Generates more even heat
- Less costly
- Extremely simple and easy to install
- Reliable and durable.
Intended for use under concrete, asphalt, paving stones, gravel and turf (lawns or playing fields).