AHT Amorphous Metal Ribbon FAQs
- tech2016 October 31, 2016
- about October 31, 2016
- AHT Group Team December 11, 2015
- AHT Group – Thermo-Floor Norway Agreement December 11, 2015
- Heavenly Warmth! for Archangel Michael Convent Analyontas – Cyprus December 11, 2015
Avilion Sustainable Homes
The energy efficient AHT Amorphous ribbon underfloor heating mats are ideal for all applications from single rooms to full house heating. As a primary heating source the flat ribbon creates additional space by negating the need for radiators.
As one of our clients reported:
“As you know this was a harsh winter with minus temperatures continuously for 2 weeks, hitting apparently a low of minus 15. The system coped brilliantly holding a continuous 16 and 21 degrees as per the factory setting (more if we wanted) – the only issue was the lack of available power which is now sorted by a 24Kw feed. Areas of the house heat up quickly and the controls are brilliant, seems to be very energy efficient, all in all very pleased with the heating system.“
The AHT Amorphous metal underfloor heating is the newest technology on the market which has in turn superseded other heating technologies. Due to the advanced engineering and robust design the AHT underfloor heating ribbons come with a 15 year warranty compared to 10 years from its nearest rivals.
The AHT flat ribbon underfloor heating is so slimline it can be fitted directly under any floor covering including carpet as a primary heat system.
The AHT Amorphous ribbons are wide and close together meaning that they do not need to heat up to high temperatures, infact the ribbons can heat a room with working temperatures as low as 26 – 28 degrees.
The AHT ribbon heating system can be installed under carpet, laminate, wood, slate, ceramic, stone, vinyl, travetine, etc. as the only heat source.
Benefits of the AHT underfloor heating system:
- Fits on any subfloor and under any flooring product.
- Heats to optimum temperature in 3 minutes (transfer through floor product varies .. more)
- Primary heating system (no radiators required)
- Easy to install as DIY project (up to electrical connections)
- Easy to control with advanced digital thermostat
- Low profile reducing floor height build up (1.8mm thick)
- Massive 15 year manufacturer warranty